About the car
The Rolls-Royce Dawn is a handmade 2+2 luxury convertible full-size luxury car/Grand tourer manufactured by Rolls-Royce Motor Cars.
The engine is a direct-injection twin-turbo 6.6-litre V12 that produces 563 bhp (420 kW; 571 PS) at 5,250 rpm and torque of 820 N⋅m (605 lb⋅ft) at 1,500 rpm.
The car has a limited top speed of 250 km/h (155 mph) and weighs 2,560 kg (5,644 lb).
It can accelerate from 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in 4.9 seconds.
Exterior Color – Salamanca Blue/Arctic White
Interior Color – Cobalto Blue/Arctic White
Model Year – 2019
Trans – Automatic
Status – New
Warranty – Valid Until 01-Oct.-2023
Service Contract – Valid Until 01-Oct.-2028
- Rolls-Royce Service Inclusive +5 Interior Detailing PackagesSeat Piping Centre in Arctic White
- Contrast Stitching in Cobalto Blue
- Treadplates Dawn
- Bespoke Interior – Module Editing Ultimate Touring Package
- Black Outer Two-Tone Steering Wheel in Cobalto Blue
- 21″ 14 Spoke Part Polished Forged Wheel
- Front Ventilated Seats Driver Assistance 3
- High Beam Assistance
- Lane Departure Warning
- Active Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Head-up Display
- Night Vision with Pedestrian Recognition Rolls-Royce Signature Package
- Rolls-Royce Bespoke Audio
- RR Monogram to all Headrests in Cobalto Blue
- Lambswool Footmats Camera System
- Rear View Camera With Top View/Side View Exterior Style
- Aero Cowling, the Tonneau Cover
- Twin Coach Line in Arctic White
- Upper Two-Tone
- Blue Hood